02-3 Black Fully Dressed FZ1

DonnieBee

2002-3 FZ1 Fully Dressed - $5000 (Columbus, OH) 20k miles

You may know my bike from a recent thread where I had an electrical issue no one could figure out. It will be fully repaired prior to sale.

2002 Purchased by original owner in 2003 (Kelly Blue Book Value: $3,765.00)
Has following custom options:
Yamaha OEM Lower Front Fairing ($700 New)
Corbin Beetle Bags ($1700.00 New, less than two years old)
Corbin/Yamaha Gunfighter and Lady Carbon Fiber Seat with Backrest. ($700 New Most confortable touring seat Ive ever ridden!)
Yoshimura RS3 Carbon Fiber Exhaust.
Anodized Aluminum Foot Peg Set with matching bar-ends.
Upright Chrome Touring Handlebars, custom drilled to fit.
Touring smoked windscreen
Clear Turn Signal Conversion. Clear Lenz with Amber bulbs front and rear.
Carbon Fiber OEM Mirror Set. Brand New ($!00)
Brand New Conti Motion Tread front and rear.
New Mitsubishi Fuel Pump ($270.00)
New Yamaha Coils ($275.00)

I understand that I cannot recoup the cost of my modifications and repairs/replacements, but I need buyers to know that after I purchased it I put Thousands in labor and parts into making it the perfect touring bike. In actual dollars, I have over $10,000 into this project. And I have only owned it long enough to do all of this and ride it a few times. This is the kind of power all sport-touring bikes should have! This bike will out perform any FJ1300 and quite a few straight sport bikes on the road. I recently rebuilt the carbs, as I mentioned above. I am an journeyman mechanic and have gone over this bike with a fine tooth comb replacing anything I didnt like including all the rubber hoses,and the intake boots. Got rid of that silly emissions thing and went ahead and replaced the coils and the fuel pump to make it run like new. And of course there is the electrical problem it had, which sucked! Other than being an R1 engine which is the noisest darn engine I have ever worked on, it is nearly perfect. Has a few minor life scratches from parking lots and the like.

Cash or Pay Pal only.

Oh, it needs a good wax job! I just cant seem to get it shiny enough: - )

i

You can see pics other than the thumbnail above at:
2002-3 FZ1 Fully DressedWillConsiderTrades

Last edited:
Back