WTB R77 Mufler only

Would like to get my hands on a R77, can only. Can swap TRC and cash or just cash. So if you have one drop me a PM.
Cheers Andy

Good luck with this as it wont be easy. As you probably know the R77 is not sold as a slip-on kit. It only comes as a full exhaust. I wonder if an R77 from another bike would fit? I'm thinking as long as you have the link pipe from the FZ1 any R77 muffler should be able to connect to it...

Yes I know it comes as a full system on the FZ1 as I purchased one, then dented the can , bought a trc slip on, used the can and sold the R77 as a slip on with a dent. You are correct that any R77 can will fit but having trouble finding a second hand one and Yosh USA will not sell to Aust as we have a very over priced distributor.

Yes I know it comes as a full system on the FZ1 as I purchased one, then dented the can , bought a trc slip on, used the can and sold the R77 as a slip on with a dent. You are correct that any R77 can will fit but having trouble finding a second hand one and Yosh USA will not sell to Aust as we have a very over priced distributor.

Well if you want I can find out how much it would cost to buy the R-77 muffler here in the US directly from Yoshimura and then I can post it to Australia for you. Can't imagine that the shipping would be more than $50-60 US.

That would be huge mate, the part No is SRR77146W and is listed on the Yosh web site at $325 recommended retail although I have never paid RR for bike parts. Does not say if it comes with hanger strap though ? No hurry and please do not go out of your way. I have emailed MotoMummy but have not heard back yet.
Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:
That would be huge mate, the part No is SRR77146W and is listed on the Yosh web site at $325 recommended retail although I have never paid RR for bike parts. Does not say if it comes with hanger strap though ? No hurry and please do not go out of your way. I have emailed MotoMummy but have not heard back yet.
Cheers
Andrew

Well if you buy it from them then you will pay the recommended retail price. Also I doubt it comes with the strap as that's a separate part number and usually only included as part of the muffler "kit". I will wait to hear form you...

Back