Where do you guys buy your tires from??

Wow thank you all, I'll have to check everyone out :) I'm looking for the new Conti road attacks 2 so I'll post a pic once I get them installed.
I have not had the 2's before but I had the road attacks and thought they were mega great from the get go no need to warm them up from cold but still gripped.wear was pretty good to over 11,000 miles that was on the kawasaki z750s depending if the bt23's are worth having again I will maybe go back to conti tyres and try them on the fazer.One thing with the std road attacks was when they get to the bare bones they wear veryyyyyyyyyyyyy quick.
magpiemale

Jake Wilson. Place has insane prices! :)

My local shop who is going to do the mounting and balancing (I am just taking the wheels down there myself to save on the labor), said he could not get the tires at the price I was. I told him to go online vs use his distributor LOL

Local Dealer Adventure Motor Sports, Monroe WA. matched the best price I could find anywhere , including online . Did the same for my son 5 -6 months later .

I make my own tires. They're a cross between Biased and Radial. Ya can't find them anywhere.

BTW: Checked out the price for Michelin road pilot 3 at sites everyone recommended and the winner is..........................Not Jake Wilson, or Motorcycle-Superstore, nor Bike Bandit but ...............Competition Accessories.

Bike Bandit wanted to charge me shipping (tisk, tisk)
Motorcycle Superstore's prices were about +5 on the rear and +1 front, but not in stock.
Jake Wilson prices were about +14 on the rear and no need to check the front.
Ron Ayers prices were about -2 on the rear, but they want $12 shipping for each tire.

:sport12:

Last edited:
I use the local stores and see who will give the best , rim mounted price . I don`t begrudge someone making a profit from me . they need to eat also and when given the opportunity ,they spend money where I work

Well there is profit and then there is PROFIT, I just got a PR2 landed to my door from JakeWilson for $100 less than any one in Oz was prepared to sell it to me, and that includes freight from the US !!

BTW: Checked out the price for Michelin road pilot 3 at sites everyone recommended and the winner is..........................Not Jake Wilson, or Motorcycle-Superstore, nor Bike Bandit but ...............Competition Accessories.

Bike Bandit wanted to charge me shipping (tisk, tisk)

I checked out the pricing at Competition Accessories and it looks like a complete set comes out to $299 + free shipping.

BikeBandit's pricing less the 10% AMA discount is $278 + $8.95 shipping. If you're not an AMA member, they will gladly price match CompAcc and that includes the free shipping. My experience with them for the last couple years has been almost flawless and they will price match 9 out of 10 other sites.

Either way, it doesn't matter as you got the price you wanted; just wanted to chime in on BikeBandit since they've been so good to me.

I signed up to be an AMA member specifically because I get an instant 10% off on everything at BikeBandit which more often than not makes their pricing less than everyone else at the end of the day. The annual membership fee pays for itself after one small order; and if I order parts for other riders or for friends, I usually just pocket that 10% savings for my troubles anyway. At least you guys don't live in Canada, where Pilot Road 3s would probably cost $650 for a set at the local 'megadealer'

Back