What kind of Power Commander features are you using?

Hi guys and girls

I've been reading up on my PCV manual and found the following:

Speed input - PINK wire in 3 pin connector (PINK-OR/RED-BLK/WHT).
Temperature input - GRN/WHT wire of 12 pin connector that the PCV is connected to.

Has anyone connected this wires and used the info for advanced settings on their PCV (or PCIII if possible)? The temperature input is for adding startup fuel during warmup of the engine and the speed input for mapping on each gear (if I understand the manual correctly). I haven't connected anything but I've tried the startup fuel with 12% for 60 seconds since I live in a cold country and lately it's only 12C (53F) in the morning.

And has anyone tried the Accel pump feature on the PCV or PCIIIUSB?

I just enabled it with the street biker settings and will test it on the racetrack tomorrow.

/AGM

I have set up one PCIII and one PCV. The PCIII was on my FZ1 and the PCV is on my Triumph Speedmaster. I was able to make adjustments to the fuel maps on both that gave and are gving me what I consider great performance. I'm also not using the Autotune with my PCV because of the difference between the stock O2 sensor and the one supplied with the Autotune. If they ever come up with a 12mm O2 sensor, I may decide to give it a try. I'm not sure how much better the overall performance would be if I used some or all of the input options.

Back