What did you do to your FZ today?

USB port

I decided to go with a usb port rather then a cig lighter.
Found a nice wired, weatherproof outlet with a mounting bracket at 2nd Gear around my place (Burns Moto also sales them on eBay) Install was super easy: I used a couple of ring terminals for battery conection, two black fasteners for the bracket and a drill. All I had to remove was the seat and the left inner fairing.

I decided to go with a usb port rather then a cig lighter.
Found a nice wired, weatherproof outlet with a mounting bracket at 2nd Gear around my place (Burns Moto also sales them on eBay) Install was super easy: I used a couple of ring terminals for battery conection, two black fasteners for the bracket and a drill. All I had to remove was the seat and the left inner fairing.

That's pretty handy, but I think you should add an inline fuse on the positive cable close to the battery connection.

Well look what came in the mail yesterday! A slightly used pair of Galfer rotors (they are like new) and some EBC HH pads. Rotors just need a slight cleaning with a Scotch-Brite pad and they'll be good to go. I'll be busy come tire replacing time in the Spring :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh and the best part is that the whole package was less than $250 :yes:

More parts ordered...

Just pulled the trigger on a set of bar end mirrors, Motodynamics integrated taillight, Roth smog plates, and Copperdawg sub-throttle plates! :yes:

Planning to start the headlight conversion, highpipe, 16t, AIS, airbox mod, and flies next week...:sinister:

Last edited:
Back