What did you do to your FZ today?

Put my Chinese ebay 20$ windscreen on, looks so much better than the o.e. clear. Got here fast and looks great would def recommend!
Also put my shogun frame sliders on. Just waiting on my yosh fender elim and satan pegs.

I'm leaving the Beast on the tender as there is snow on the ground AGAIN, as predicted. A high of 32 today :mad: Where is SPRING?!? :confused:

I still need to clean and lube the chain, change the oil and filter, change the air filter, check the air pressure in the tires and give it a proper bath. I'll be putting on some PP3's for the trip to the Dragon in Sept, but I'll use up the rest of my front PR3 and some of my new rear PR3.

I'm leaving the Beast on the tender as there is snow on the ground AGAIN, as predicted. A high of 32 today :mad: Where is SPRING?!? :confused:

I still need to clean and lube the chain, change the oil and filter, change the air filter, check the air pressure in the tires and give it a proper bath. I'll be putting on some PP3's for the trip to the Dragon in Sept, but I'll use up the rest of my front PR3 and some of my new rear PR3.

Spring, what's that? Mine is still on the tender and all I need to do is check air pressure, fire it up and go. Problem is we have snow again. Also I'll be in Colorado next week so it's a week and a half before the bike comes out.

I have a new set of PR4s to have mounted and a Chinese $17.55 double bubble windscreen to try out. I also have Satan's R1 adapter and an 08 R1 shock to put on.

Going to the Dragon in May and looking to go to Indy for the MotoGP in August.

Where's Spring!!!!!?

Passed my provincial mechanical/safety inspection this morning. The inspector let the fact I had a fender eliminator, pass...
Now to put back all them performance goodies.

tumblr_static_because_stock_sucks.jpg

Finally, weather decent enough to ride here in Michigan!

When I left, the kitchen clock said about noon. When I got home, the bike clock said about 2:30 PM. Not bad for the first ride of the season!

The best part? I never "sprung" my bike clock forward, so I was actually out for about 3 1/2 hours! I love completely losing track of time on the bike!

Finally, weather decent enough to ride here in Michigan!

When I left, the kitchen clock said about noon. When I got home, the bike clock said about 2:30 PM. Not bad for the first ride of the season!

The best part? I never "sprung" my bike clock forward, so I was actually out for about 3 1/2 hours! I love completely losing track of time on the bike!

Awesome, great way to make time fly for sure :)

I went for an hour ride around Horsetooth lake, just got back. Felt like about maybe 20 minutes I'd say. Nice curvy road, but low speed limits, holy crap its hard to stay in the speed limit. Not that I exactly did, but even keeping it reasonably close is hard :)

I love mine, 08' Red with gold rims, but the white and red retro is my top favorite. (also love the yellow and black retro) Awesome bike man!

Thanks! I also have an extra set of wheel (stock black) that I've been spray painting gold with Plasti Dip. They'll be for the track with Q3's

I'm curious as to how much work and special parts went into it. Not necessarily a full-blown tutorial, but at least a few details and what you think of the results.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

This is for gen 1

It's rather easy, the only parts you need are 2 washers ~12x25mm 2,5mm thick

You also need to drill the mounting holes of the shock with a 12mm bit.

tools: 14 and 17 mm socket with cardan , 12mm drill+bit and a vise .( a rear stand,wheel lifter or a buddy will make it easier to install the linkage )

It's a one hour job if you got the shock drilled

Back