What did you do to your FZ today?

Picked her up from the Yamaha dealership. They called today and said it was ready - the insurance work after the flood being complete - so I took the truck over and loaded her up.

I just got back from a little 'spirited' ride, and it seems that all is well. Hopefully I won't have too many problems in the future.

u9y3e4u7.jpg
unudyhyj.jpg

I took my Renthal bars re powdercoated tham gloss black, filled them with silicone and put 160 grams of bb's on each end, installed them with the bar end mirrors and installed the sponge grip covers, BIG difference !! No more buzz, way more comfy for me i couldnt get used to the lower bars

After installing the flashed ECU I took her back to Neville for another dynotune. Neville does good stuff and the flashed ECU really makes a difference down low - midrange. Ivan's map was too rich for my bike, the end can was black when I got there, Neville has her running sweet now though. I think I'm finally done modding this bike! :)

Ordered one of these from Demon Tweeks:
m2.jpg

Took a ride with some friends through Macquarie Pass and Kangaroo Valley south of Sydney. It was a beautiful day for a 400km ride. Halfway up Mac Pass the odometer turned over 15,000km. Not bad for 10 months of ownership.
This pic is from in the carpark at Mt Kiera lookout:
MtKeira1_zpsbf0b1ae0.jpg

Gave her a service before the trip to the Island for the MotoGP in a couple of weeks. I think I am finally done with mods to the bike, I can't see anything else to do, maybe smaller turn signals, but the stock ones don't bother me.

Went on a 3 and a half hour morning ride with my brother and his friend (brother on his Kwaka 650 ERN and his friend on his new MT09. good morning out.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    236.4 KB · Views: 77
Ordered one of these from Demon Tweeks:
View attachment 21421

Took a ride with some friends through Macquarie Pass and Kangaroo Valley south of Sydney. It was a beautiful day for a 400km ride. Halfway up Mac Pass the odometer turned over 15,000km. Not bad for 10 months of ownership.
This pic is from in the carpark at Mt Kiera lookout:
View attachment 21422

Nice one. I had a Nitron NTR Sport shock and it was excellent. The track version you have just bought would be even nicer, enjoy.

I met at a customer's, with our machine sales manager (my boss', boss) ... come lunchtime he says f**k it, lets go ride... who am I to argue?!?!

map.jpg

Back