What did you do to your FZ today?

If bad things happen in threes, we should be done for a while. If I hadn't slid into the curb, TopWop says he thinks I would've save it. I thought I had it until the bike suddenly went left so maybe he's right.

Glad you are ok! I was sure I would be #3 with my 4:00 AM ride through the country with critters and deer in good supply.

We shall see about the blinkers. For 20 bucks im not going to bitch much, ill just buy more. The bike didnt come with a stock setup it came with some flush mounts that I hated. So maybe ill buy a backup set of these just for the hell of it. I love them though.

As far as the sliders I hope to never need them but at least they dont look bad. And the levers are freaking awesome cant wait to drive it around with them. Its unfortunatley raining otherwise I would be out right now!

This
not done yet, still have to order the replacement Yammy emblems, and get some graphics.

BTW: can anyone fine the part number for the emblem on the tail section, I see it in the book but it says something completely different . Its item #67 if looking at the 07 Parts manual.

I found the 2 for the fuel tank fairing just fine

Commuted... just got out of work! Ugh!

Have to install the new frame slider and then service the chain, change the oil and filter, check the tire pressure and I have to look into the steering head. I think it's not torqued all the way because there is STILL that little clunk up front once in a while.

some more pics of my work in progress. Once winter hit and I have to put her down for the cold, the rims will be sent off to cali to be chromed just like my cruiser. Then I'm done, no performance mods for me. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it for as long as i can. Ha- wish me luck

BTW: These are not the most updated photos, fender, winshield, and black vent thingy (loaded with double sided tape) are back on, but my memory card was full so no more pics until I delete some old stuff.

Last edited:
some more pics of my work in progress. Once winter hit and I have to put her down for the cold, the rims will be sent off to cali to be chromed just like my cruiser. Then I'm done, no performance mods for me. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it for as long as i can. Ha- wish me luck

Nice!!! That is an eye-popping orange! :D Well done!

Thanks, that's the intent. I want everyone to see me (cagers). The color was swiped off the 09 R6

Ahhhh, yes! I thought the color was familiar from somewhere! I just saw one of those yesterday on the way home from work! :D

Can't wait to see the whole thing together now. Sweet!

This
not done yet, still have to order the replacement Yammy emblems, and get some graphics.

BTW: can anyone fine the part number for the emblem on the tail section, I see it in the book but it says something completely different . Its item #67 if looking at the 07 Parts manual.

I found the 2 for the fuel tank fairing just fine

This is what I found:

TUNING FORK MARK
4KN-2836B-00-00

BTW: These are not the most updated photos, fender, winshield, and black vent thingy (loaded with double sided tape) are back on, but my memory card was full so no more pics until I delete some old stuff.

You live in Columbus, GA. What winter? I love that color it looks really good. I'd love to see it in person too!

I think it'd look even better with one of the aftermarket exhaust mufflers.:stirpot:

Don't chrome the entire rim just chrome the edges. Full chrome on a sportbike looks ghetto!

Back