Traded for an '05 FZ1...

Traded my '09 Tmax for an '05 FZ1 yesterday... just what a 72 year man needs to keep his blood pumping..:)

PICT3362s.jpg

PICT3366s.jpg

PICT3369s.jpg

PICT3373s.jpg

PICT3363s.jpg

Looks like a Delkevic Stubby... don't believe the previous owner had it on any twisty roads look at those original tires...

The AIS has been removed along with the carb heater.. both areas will require some clean up.. the vacuum cap used on the radiator was cracked and leaking when I got it home.. the metal lines for the AIS were cut and pinched instead of removing completely..the hoses were cut and screws inserted.. the carbs has not been jetted.. drill plugs still in place..

PICT3370s.jpg

PICT3367s.jpg

PICT3364s.jpg

Nice Bike; I'm 58 and my poor bike has been sitting in the garage on a float charger for about two weeks now....Think I will hire someone to ride it for me this summer....I can't cut the heat anymore....

Nice Bike; I'm 58 and my poor bike has been sitting in the garage on a float charger for about two weeks now....Think I will hire someone to ride it for me this summer....I can't cut the heat anymore....

Yes... it's getting hot out there... and found out coming home this thing really puts out the heat... will not ride in sneakers again..:)

Hamie i like the early spring and fall riding....and ride all winter on it....love the cold...these bikes are like sitting on a damn oven in Texas heat....man i have ridden all my life with a tank top and shorts with sneakers....blue jeans in the winter....not a leather riding suit guy here......That is one fine bike you got....I like the carbs.....

Nice bike.....I am 50 and I have to admit sometimes get these moments were I am thinking sell for something newer....then I go for a ride and come home smiling to Momma. Luv this bike not sure if I would ever sell it just might add another horse to the stable maybe something newer.
Would luv a new R1 or KX10R but lately even on the FZ my shoulder has been getting sore (old injury) and not sure how long I could ride with clip on's.
Enjoy nice bike.

Sweet ride

I have a 05 also,same color and im getting some stripes also, thanks for the pictures. This is my first sportsbike love the power and handling.

Back