Thoughts on Leo Vince SBK Factory Evo II

Whats up all,

I have been creeping on the forums reading up on a bunch of information about different exhausts. Im looking for something that is shorter but still offers a removable baffle for long rides.

I came across the Leo Vince SBK Factory Evo II and really like what it has in store.

Im looking at getting the TI w/ Carbon end cap.

Heres a link to a distributor.
2006-2008 Yamaha FZ1 Leo Vince SBK Factory EVO II Slip-on Exhaust System

Link to a Sound clip (Cant tell if it has full header back)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5C9nj0OVA"]YouTube - FZ1 2009[/ame]

Does anyone here have the exhaust- if so, what are your thoughts about it performance wise, noise wise, and over all?
Also- POST UP SOME PICTURES!

:sport12:

For what it's worth... My friend just bought a 2006 Kawi Z750S today and it has some carbon Leo Vince slip-on on it, and MAN does it sound nice... Makes my FZ1 sound like a blender...

I have a leo vince on mine and it sounds nice not loud at all and with 1 bolt to remove the baffle to get a bit deeper tone. The one that you selected sounds the same as mine.

IMG_9844.jpg

I've also a evo2 it looks very well full carbon, it's short and fit in a good position.
With db killer on the noise isn't so much, but if you remove it you have to put some caps into your hears!!!
Some pics in my post in streetfighter section

Cool thanks for the feed back. Im still torn between the Leo evoII and the yoshimura TRC. The trc disappointments me with the whole length and look of the muffler. Their both within the same price range as well. Well see what happens! hopefully i make a decision soon.

Cool thanks for the feed back. Im still torn between the Leo evoII and the yoshimura TRC. The trc disappointments me with the whole length and look of the muffler. Their both within the same price range as well. Well see what happens! hopefully i make a decision soon.

Hi there, did you end up buying a Leo Vince slip-on? I'm looking at them too and am just about to order one....

Hi there!!!

LeoVince SBK EVOII was my 2nd exhaust(after Akra and before big "R":D)
here's how it looks

i believe it's one of the best exhaust u can ever fit to Fz1....
talking and for beauty and for the sound....especially the sound is how the fz1 should be hearing from the factory....of course u should buy it on carbon.....

Back