This a good deal? $6000

Not sure where in WA you are but check Power motosports in Sublimity Or, just a bit south of Salem, I just saw they had an 08 with 2800 mi for $6999. I would bet a cash offer would be worth a bit of a discount?

No one wants to budge on prices.. I found another for 5500 he said it needs a new front tire maybe I could get 5 for it. For the most part I shouldn't have to worry much about buying a fz1 with 10k on it as far as it start up and runs good? From what I see on the forum they can go 100k easy. Her is the link to this one. It has 9k miles

2008 fz1

Last edited:
i would offer him 5500 cash if he throws in the jacket, helmets and everything else.....too many very good bikes out there for that kind of money.....he will take it .... lol

IT is a great bike. But usually the mods don't add anything to actual value that it would be sold (like to or from a dealer). So, it may be in the ballpark for your location. I'd definitely ride it, then if ok, offer 5500. Those aren't bad miles on it. Check nada dot com and kbb with your zip. The seller may think those mods add to the price, but that is not how it works. Ride it, first. Could be a great deal for 5500 or even 5700 if it checks out.

i would offer him 5500 cash if he throws in the jacket, helmets and everything else.....too many very good bikes out there for that kind of money.....he will take it .... lol

Dont have much to say about the deal on offer being over here in England....but a 2nd hand helmet....that would be only really suitable for using as a plant pot....

Dont think we have too many "new" riders on here, but (new) people...used helmets are a total no no, for a billion reasons (almost).

Sorry, not trying to be anal, just a practice I like to discourage but I know you're getting at "throw everything in for that price" rather than specifically wanting a used helmet :p

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I'm going to look at a black '09 this weekend with just under 7k miles. It's already got all of Ivan's mods, Yoshi full exhaust, PCIII, FCE, etc. and the seller is asking $6000 for it. I'm looking to move up from my FZ6. It's in perfect shape...never been down or dropped. The seller just doesn't have time to ride anymore and is working on another project that he could use the cash for.

Point being, there are TONS of deals out there if you're just patient.

Something tells me I'll be the proud owner of a black '09 by the time Monday rolls around. :p

Exactly. Just take those bikes out for a little ride around the block & you just may have found a new love. The right FZ1 sorta does that to you.........makes you feel all good inside. :)

Good luck on checking them out!

Just an FYI, I'm going to look at a black '09 this weekend with just under 7k miles. It's already got all of Ivan's mods, Yoshi full exhaust, PCIII, FCE, etc. and the seller is asking $6000 for it. I'm looking to move up from my FZ6. It's in perfect shape...never been down or dropped. The seller just doesn't have time to ride anymore and is working on another project that he could use the cash for.

Point being, there are TONS of deals out there if you're just patient.

Something tells me I'll be the proud owner of a black '09 by the time Monday rolls around. :p

Thats a smoking deal! Welcome in advance! I think this bike is listed on the FZ1OA

Back