Sorry Guys....Heading to the Dark Side

whatevva

2012.....I pick it up Tuesday

IMG_0151.jpg

I saw an orange Z1000 just like this one at the local kwakka dealer and it looked pretty awesome.
The motor has heaps more bottom end than the FZ1 which makes it much better for a naked bike.
Kawasaki really are making some nice bikes these days.

Looks awesome. I was tempted by the Z1000, but it's looks just weren't for me. I might have ended up with a Ninja 1000 if it had been out before I purchased, but I'm still very happy with my 07 FZ1.

I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it after a 1000 miles or so. More pictures too! Any plans to change the exhaust? Enjoy it. :shine:

PS I have to admit I had the same thoughts as Dustin at first title read. I almost cried a bit before I read your post. (I'm not sure Kawi qualifies as "The Dark Side"... LOL Other than the car tire thing, I guess maybe HD could be the Dark Side... hehehe)

Last edited:
How do you like it? Have you had a chance to ride it?

Picking it up Tuesday

I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it after a 1000 miles or so. More pictures too! Any plans to change the exhaust? Enjoy it.

Thanx, I'll be happy to post more pics and give a ride report, if you guys don't mind me talking Kaw on a Yammie site....

Excellent!
Excellent color, too ! Myself, I love colorful bikes!
And the Kaw 1000 - everyone knows it has more torque - and is the FZ1's serious competitor.
You should be proud!!

I love that color!
Namesake.jpg

My wife calls it "Rust". Maybe women are slightly color blind (sorry ladies) But I think that is a beautiful color! I hate to admit it but I don't even mind the funky pipes.

Congratulation! "Going over to the dark side" has a different meaning up here :starwars: :shame:

Last edited:
Back