Some of my old bikes

torquewhore

A few pics I found while digging through an old computer. The silver bike is my second GSXR 1000 which I purchased brand new and it got stolen. The yellow/blk bike was purchased used. I figure 7.62fmj can appreciate some of my other toys in the pics. Not shown is my newest AR - DPMS Arms (national match trigger) lower w custom flat top upper, full floating bull barrel (18", nickel) 1 in 7 twist, 10x scope w illuminated reticle, red dot sight on top for the close stuff. I'll post some pics if anyone is interested in talking guns!

How do you get pics to show up in thread (hi res)?

Picasa Web Albums - Erich - Old Toys

Last edited:
You mean like this?

DSC00700.JPG

Open the picture in the Picasa album and then right click on it. Select Properties and then copy the Location URL. Make sure you get all of it. Then come here to your post and edit it. Click on Insert Picture icon and then paste URL from Picasa in the little box that pops up. Then post away. It may sound complicated, but once you do it once you'll see that it's pretty straight forward.

Last edited:
By the way here are some pictures of my past bikes:

1988 FZR1000:
scan0003.jpg

1992 FZR1000:
scan0005.jpg

1997 YZF1000:
IMG_0476-1-1.jpg

My current ride. 2006 FZ1:
IMG_0739.jpg

Last edited:
Who was the idiot staring down the barrel of that 7.62 when the picture was taken? I've seen too many people get killed because "but the gun wasn't loaded". Maybe someone missed the safety class?

Who was the idiot staring down the barrel of that 7.62 when the picture was taken? I've seen too many people get killed because \\"but the gun wasn't loaded\\". Maybe someone missed the safety class?

That was an AR-15 - it shoots .223 (aka 5.56 NATO) rounds not the much larger and more powerful 7.62. An AR-10 is basically the same gun but chambered in 7.62. Those are awesome but they hold less rounds and are harder to shoot rapidly accurately.

I am extremely safe when it comes to playing with firearms. You've actually seen people get killed? That must have been traumatic!

NJFZ1 - those are some awesome looking bikes! You don't have any of them anymore do you?

Last edited:
...NJFZ1 - those are some awesome looking bikes! You don't have any of them anymore do you?

No, just my current 2006 FZ1. If I had the means (and storage space) I would have kept the 97 YZF1000. That bike was clean and only had 9800 miles when I sold it this past May.

Back