Some New Angles

ozzieboy

Went for a hoot with a CBR600RR, and a Z1000, and tried out some new angles, including putting my camera on the ZThou (unfortunately I don't stay in picture for long:confused0024:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRSjjsVP3Y]YouTube - FZ1 Chased By CBR600RR And A Z1000.avi[/ame]

I had to think twice around 1:30 and that you were going backwards again as you had done to try and get us US brethren a familar view.....Then I remembered :wilynily:

Great vid as usual Oz! You need to get your camera on a bike that can "hang" with ya buddy! This way we can get some good footage of you on the FZ.

I've tried. I can't seem to find anyone that can keep me in sight for more than a few turns. It is a little frustrating. And If I go really hard and turn it on for the camera (so to speak) it'll be even worse. There is one guy, that I've ridden with once, and friends say we disappear at kinda the same rate, that would be up for the job, but unfortunately he rides a Busa and will not ride in the tight stuff. This was the guy (I think I've posted the story) with a 206hp Busa that I chased on the road I used in the video FZ1 Sweepers, and I killed off a BT015 in a couple of hours that day.

The guy on the CBR is only fairly new at the game, but he's light, his suspension is set up perfectly for his weight, and I think I've got him convinced that BT016's are the go, so as soon as he gets them he should improve a bucket load again. He's actually doing really well. I don't wanna give the wrong impression. I'm really rather proud of his progress (which is entirely his own, but I sort of got him in the twisties, and take him out and "stretch" him a bit) as he is one of the smoothest, fastest riders I've been out with, without looking like he's pushing beyond his limits.

I'll have to watch it a bit later... I got 30 seconds in and she just buffers like crazy. Of course, I'm uploading three or four small videos as I type this too. :D Always a blast to see a Mikey video!!

Back