***SOLD OUT*** 10 days, 9 nights in NC for $166 per person!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Update: ***SOLD OUT***

Ok, it is looking more like we both will not make this trip. Here is what I am going to do... I will offer up our two spots for the $166 each, or $332.00 for two to enjoy 10 days and 9 nights with our forum members. This is payable directly to me for these two slots. The place is already paid in full so I'm looking to get both mine and my wife's share back.

In the event I CAN make it, I will come and pay the $166 back to the group which I assume you will all put toward the food bill as previously planned. I don't care where I sleep if I am coming and I know there is no way Michele will be able to make it so a hammock on the porch would even do!

You all that have paid will have first crack at the bedroom with two beds that Michele and I were to take. The new-comers will take what is left for sleeping quarters. We know that the other two-bed room is spoken for and the room with three beds is for Billy, Tony and Tony's friend who has paid.

If I can make it, I'll sleep anywhere that is open. For now, I'd be foolish to not offer up the two spots though. Sorry all! Michele is out and I'm a long shot....

Last edited:
Still no takers? None on the FZ6 forum either... :(

I'm going to try the other forum then. It would be great to get that money back. ;)

Last call ya'll! :D

Back