Soft luggage

Hi guys,

I have done some searching and found a few threads on this topic but not really what I am looking for. I am after soft luggage and just wondering what everyone has and pics if possible. I want a magnetic tank bag and a rear bag, not saddle bags. I want to be able to do a few trips ranging from 1-3 nights.

You will find many, many options for bags and just as many opinions.

For good quality bags check out the Cortech line. Motocentric has some good budget bags.

Good luck deciding.

I used a set of Dryspec bags for a while before getting hard saddle bags. They did a great job on a few multi-night trips and were completely waterproof. I purchased mine from Twisted Throttle. My only complaint was that on the first trip they rubbed a lot of the paint off the passenger grab-handles. I wised up after that and wrapped some pipe insulation around the handles when I was travelling.

Since then, I've switched to hard bags, which I like much more in that they're attached to the bike, lock, and are easy to access.

Wolfman makes very nice bags right here in the US.

Mainly "adventure" bags, but outstanding quality.

If my goose didn't already come with Traxx cases I probably would have gone with Wolfman.

Back