Slip on help

chopper71

Okay I'm in the market for a new slip on exhaust.I have a Two Brothers on it now,but want to replace it.Not sure how long it has been on my bike since I bought it with it already on.

Any suggestions on a mean sounding slip on?

Got a MIVV carbon GP on mine, and I'm always getting comments on how raw it sounds by those that ride it, and those that follow me.

I kept the baffle in, and it's not what I'd call antisocial, but it can certainly be heard put it that way![emoji86]

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity: why would you want to repalce TB with a different aftermarket can?

I run Scorpion for 2 reasons:
1. Guaranteed to never need repacking.
2. Lifetime warranty to original owner.

Those 2 points were very appealing to me after my carbon Delkevic exploded (2 years of use) and they would not warranty it.

Just out of curiosity: why would you want to repalce TB with a different aftermarket can?

I run Scorpion for 2 reasons:
1. Guaranteed to never need repacking.
2. Lifetime warranty to original owner.

Those 2 points were very appealing to me after my carbon Delkevic exploded (2 years of use) and they would not warranty it.

Its aluminium and I want something better to withstand the elements.So I went ahead and just bought this one.After some research and video reviews of it.

Two Brothers V A L E M 2 Titanium Slip on Exhaust 2006 2013 Yamaha FZ1 | eBay

Last edited:

I think also I just want to replace some things to make it feel more like mine.Not what someone else had done to it.Maybe I'm just crazy thinking that way or a little touch of OCD LOL.

Back