riff raff 2010

stonesie

I was at Squires coffe bar this weekend , took a few pics at the street fighters show. thought i'd share them with you !
CopyofRiffRaffshow2010008.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010007.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010006.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010005.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010004.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010012.jpg

CopyofRiffRaffshow2010011.jpg

RiffRaffshow2010038.jpg

stop but the bike of the month and drop a few of those bad boys in there....do you happen to have a head on shot of "blow me" R1?

guess it might not be bad to have a pod filter act as a frame slider....

Thanks for sharing....

Now, that's the stuff that makes motorcycling interesting and fun. Not the same make and model with a few different trinkets here and there but a bunch of guys/gals who see the sport through a varried set of eyes. Next month I'm headed to the Rhinebeck Grand National Meet to get a good look at some older bikes just to see what has been done in the past in the name of two-wheeled excitement.

RE: Hangout

Wow ! What a neat place to go and hangout !!
Talk about mouth-watering eye candy . . . .:tup:
I was wondering about the axle sliding, chrome swingarm on the BLOW-ME R1? He must have a really neat, very expensive, stretchy-chain . .. he, he,

Thats a mess 'o cool bikes. I think the 'Treebike' was probably the most impressive. Something currious though, I thought 'streetfighters' rere supposed to be kind of 'rat' bikes. You know.....beat a bit. These were imaculate and pollished to the 'T'. Never the less, a great photo shoot. Thanks

Back