R77 Yoshi

jesjames9598

Need some info guys, have a dented R77muffler with carbon end cap, as a replacement muffler cost's more than a slip on system my question is this.
Does the Yoshi muffler interchange between full system and slip on, including spring tabs ?? Is the TRC interchangeable with R77?? I am assuming so but pays to ask before handing over hard earned cash.
Cheers and thanks

Last edited:
Need some info guys, have a dented R77muffler with cracked carbon end cap, as a replacement muffler cost's more than a slip on system my question is this.
Does the Yoshi muffler interchange between full system and slip on, including spring tabs ?? Is the TRC interchangeable with R77?? I am assuming so but pays to ask before handing over hard earned cash.
Cheers and thanks

Yes, is the answer to all your questions. The only thing that's different between the full system and the slip-on is the mid-pipe so the slip-on will fit right on your current setup. From what I have seen the TRC and R-77 use the same mounting system and inlet diameter so I don't see a reason why you couldn't swap one for the other.

Back