Proton flush mount signals

viking1

Hey, I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out a way to remove the stock front turn signals for proton flushmount installation.....can anyone help?

On the inside of the fairing just spread out the rubber mount and pull out the plastic bit from the rubber that holds it in place. Other than that all you have is a single plug.

Oh ok, thanks......so I gues the fairing has to come off?

Nope. Just the black plastic panels inside the upper. Should be two phillips screws at the front and back and then two Phillips on the side that go through the upper.

Once those black plastic panels are out you will have access to the plugs and retainer clip.

Hey thx for the help it really was easy. Now with these bad boys in and the FE kit its looking super clean and slick. If I can only do something about these mirrors lol. Oh no, Im hooked on mods!!!

Where are the pics ... got a set of protons on the way I would love to see the end result for some "instant" gratification. Got graves FE coming also (that what you got too ?)

I have noticed that when people take pictures of those signals they take it from the side, not from the front where it's most important. My intent is to let other drivers know my turning desire by having signals that stand out. How well do they show up from 50 feet away in front, as if you were in traffic?

Like I said, they are super bright, all the way around your bike, WAY more then stock. And the strobe feature really catches your attention. Is your concern that they don't stick out far enough?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole idea of these proton lights is to be as flush as possible with the fairing. They are very visible but no they dont stick out.

Back