Picked up a new toy yesterday!

An R1 is what I really want, but reality limits my old, fat body to the FZ1. Plus, you are in the perfect area for a pure sport bike. I am in central IL, where all the roads are flat and in a grid pattern. I might be able to run car tires front and back, but I like to pretend there are curves on occasions. :dump:

Congrats on the R1. :drools: It looks down right sweet! Don't get in too much trouble with that crotch rocket! :sport12:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDD-jz-SUxs]2004 Yamaha R1 Top speed - YouTube[/ame]

It's an 04 R1 with 3600 miles full AK exhaust- PC3 with custom map- and after market air cleaner. All I need to do is the suspension.

gSpi8.gif

VERY NICE!!! Enjoy!! :deal:

You should've got it in the 1st place given the proximity of awesome twisties to you. I wish I lived in a place like that.

And a few $$ extra is not a concern when a bike is that clean. It is a keeper. Just like my FZ1 was. I paid maybe $500 extra but it was worth it.

I am sure you are going to dump the FZ1 soon :D. I am keeping mine and adding a Daytona 675.

Back