Our son was born 08/31/2011 !!!

bsly

A while back ago I posted a thread about becoming a dad. It's now official! Kaiden Gage was born 08/31/2011 at 06:22am. He measured 19 inches long and weighed 6 lbs & 2 oz!

My wife spent over 18 hours in labor and pushed for 59 minutes to get him here! We were blessed with a healthy little boy that looks pretty much just like me (poor little guy! lol). My wife is also doing great. We all got to come home from the hospital today.

Any way, I just wanted to share the wonder of our beautiful little boy coming into our lives. We have a sneaking suspicion that one of these days he just might end up liking motorcycles! (We didn't sell our bikes!)

Congrats Bsly to you both! & Welcome to parenthood ... life's real adventure! :D

Be forwarned ... next thing ya know you'll be saying things like "they grow too fast" ... "good night sleep - what's that?" ... and my favorite .. "when I was your age..."

LOL

It's all great man ... Enjoy!!!!

doesn't he look sweet!! Congrats on the newborn, and congratulations to the proud parents. Well done on not selling the bike. Neither did I sold my bikes when my twins were born (now already 10 months old)

You'll love him to bits and enjoy every moment. yes sometimes you'll have to go through some hard times, but that's what parenting is all about...

A healthy belgian :icon_beer: on your boys health and prosper life

Back