One of each

ozzieboy

Finally decided on my next bike.... Found it hard to think of a bike more suited to me than Neo, my naked Gen 2 so I kept it close to home and got myself a Gen 1 as well. Rides great, and is pretty damn spiffy. The only problem is now I'm reluctant to track this one as well 'cause it' s also too nice. Lol. :dontknow:

Last edited:
No pics yet... Had to travel 1000km round trip to pick it up on the back of an hour of sleep... Will post some up soon. As for the addiction...I took out the FZ6 forum mileage comp a few years ago and only had my FZ6 for 8 months of it. All of it twisty... I am a freaking tragic. Lol. I have around 90k on my GEN2 and only got that 2 and a half years ago.

tis a purdy bike that is right there lol

i wouldn't track an fz1 honestly, you can pick up a little 600 for a few grand and its a much more potent track bike. fz1's yes can go to the track, but ergonomically, suspensionwise etc etc, is not that great on the track

tis a purdy bike that is right there lol

i wouldn't track an fz1 honestly, you can pick up a little 600 for a few grand and its a much more potent track bike. fz1's yes can go to the track, but ergonomically, suspensionwise etc etc, is not that great on the track[/QUOTE

The pegs are a bit close to the ground is all. Judging by my time on an FZ6 and friends times on their bikes, on Neo I will be going straight into the fast group and mine will be the only naked bike, and the only bike with a number plate I the fast group ;)

Back