Newbie.. Hello from Sydney

A BIG forum welcome! Great to have you along. Congrats on the new bike, and remember, there are NO stupid questions, at least not here on our board. Thanks for the pics. I love that color scheme!

Hello to everyone.

My name is Daniel, Lisa is the wife. She put her name first because she thinks she is the boss

I've been looking out for a FZ1n for about 6 months. All I could find was black ones until I found this on bike point but it was in Adelaide which is 1400kms from we're I live. Contacted the shop and asked them to hold it I was flying down the next day. I arrived at the shop just after they opened purchased the bike and started the big trip home. The bike only had 8800kms on it when I left

I have already decided on the first mods which is a new softer seat lol and a screen but unfortunately the one I like is in Germany and they don't ship to Australia so will have to keep on asking until they do

I would like to wish everyone on this forum a merry Christmas stay safe and upright over the holidays

Hello to everyone.

My name is Daniel, Lisa is the wife. She put her name first because she thinks she is the boss

I've been looking out for a FZ1n for about 6 months. All I could find was black ones until I found this on bike point but it was in Adelaide which is 1400kms from we're I live. Contacted the shop and asked them to hold it I was flying down the next day. I arrived at the shop just after they opened purchased the bike and started the big trip home. The bike only had 8800kms on it when I left

I have already decided on the first mods which is a new softer seat lol and a screen but unfortunately the one I like is in Germany and they don't ship to Australia so will have to keep on asking until they do

I would like to wish everyone on this forum a merry Christmas stay safe and upright over the holidays

Welcome Dan.
Nice bike mate. I have a 2010 FZ1N myself which I have spent a packet on.
Which screen are you after mate?
We might be able to suggest other suppliers for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Dan. Bike looks great. Nice shake down ride! My two bits, don't buy a Yamaha "Dis"Comfort Seat. Are you based at Richmond?

Last edited:
Thanks guys
the screen i want is this one. Its a Fly Screen Puig
View attachment 12763

As for the seat I am looking at a "Top Sellerie" but wont be getting that just yet, need to do more research.

No i am not in Richmond, but very close I am in Penrith

The hay plains were pretty scary and baron but i found a couple of friendly officers to talk to.

Last edited:
Back