New tail tidy installed, looks so much better

Hey all, last night my brother and a mate gave me a hand to put a tail tidy on instead of the massive rear fender, also put on tinted lenses with orange bulbs, looks a lot better and blinkers are still the original size and bright. Let me know what you think, the more I look around this site the more I wanna do ha, but thats my first mod done, now Im going for a ride!

The stock Fender

DSCF2263.jpg

the new tail tidy, so much neater

DSCF2268.jpg

DSCF2280.jpg

DSCF2283.jpg

DSCF2286.jpg

and the front blinkers, makes a big difference

DSCF2271.jpg

Ha yeah I love it, I never knew that you guys couldn't get the N model over there untill I got on this site, is there any reason why they don't release them there besides the obvious not popular enough?

I'm guessing that there's just not enough interest in the naked bikes here. Lord knows I have MANY folk who would love to have one. This is exactly why the FZ6 is now gone and the FZ6R has taken it's place in the U.S. and Canada. I guess riders here (at least the majority) like the fully faired bikes. Not my style... perhaps I was born in the wrong country? Randall... is scandinavian historically. I do have a bit of German and Irish in me as well. Influences abound.... I also have a 1/5th of Scotch in me too! :D

Have to agree with the above....are the front signals molded into the headlight assembly, or do they mount to a point behind the headlight?

Looks good. What color are those tinted lenses? And where did you get them?
Hey Lonerider, I got them off ebay, they are just a tinted lense and orange bulb, although when I emailed to make sure they would be the correct fit they said they fit all but american models, but I'm sure if you searched around on ebay there would be sumthing simlar. They only took like 5 minutes to change, heres the link for the ones I got Schwarze Blinker Yamaha FZ1/FZ6/FZ 1/FZ 6 Fazer S2 - eBay Lichter Blinker, Markenspezifische Teile, Motorrad- Kraftradteile, Auto Motorrad Teile. (end time 04-Jan-10 02:48:07 AEDST)

Have to agree with the above....are the front signals molded into the headlight assembly, or do they mount to a point behind the headlight?

Hey Brohay, they front blinkers mount just behind the headlight assembly, the have soft mounting points that you just sqeeze and pull out to get the whole blinker off. Although to change the lenses and bulb I just had to take the lense off with the one screw, easy. As for the water spray, I got caught in rain this morning on my way to work, I didnt get anything up my back, maby if I had a passenger on they might get a bit hehe :wilynily:

Back