New mirrors and levers

Just thought I would show you guys the new levers and mirrors I installed today. Levers are so great I can actually reach them properly now!

Thanks! I have had it since new, always loved it but now starting to do some minor mods, always get so many great ideas from this site. I want a new pipe and lower fairing next, better save!

The mirrors and levers look amazing on your bike. The mirrors are more noticeable visually, but I couldn't believe what a difference my adjustable levers made. They just feel so right to me. I have the Chinese "Fire Dragon Brothers" knock off in gold. They are fading a lot, but I only paid about $35-$50 for the pair. They still function just fine. I may spend some money on some 'expensive' ones in the future. :sinister: Nice looking N.

Here is a pic from riding the other day with the old mirrors, visually they look so different. I have only had a short ride with the new mirrors so I'm looking forward to having a good ride and seeing what they are like, weather is not great here at the moment.
photo3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Man those are sharp looking. How do they mount to the bars do you need to buy anything for the handle bars? I currently have bar end mirrors.

They screw straight into the original mounts, so easy. Only thing was the two main screws that came with it were about 5 mm too long so I just cut them down, easy.

Can you buy mounts for those mirrors? I did the headlight conversion and have been using bar end mirrors and would like to get some of these but would need the mounts. I haven't found any on ebay maybe I'm just searching using the wrong name or I am missunderstanding how they mount to the bars.

Last edited:
been thinking about similar mirrors but concerned about the clarity

Can you buy mounts for those mirrors? I did the conversion and have been using bar end mirrors and would like to get some of these but need the mounts. I haven't found any on ebay maybe I'm just searching the wrong thing or I am missunderstanding how they mount to the bars.

search for mirror adapters 7 8.

Back