New member, new rider and new owner from PNW

Just joined last night after I bought a 2003 FZ1 with 9900 miles on it in silver. Never ridden bikes before. Always been cars but came across a good deal and have always wanted one. Here is a couple pictures as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not signed up yet but did find that site last night after looking around so I will be taking that very soon. Might go get my permit in the next couple days as well

Last edited:
The fz1 has a lot of power being your first bike make sure to respect it. And your first order of business is getting proper gear. The last thing you want is unprotected skin! Enjoy the new bike and welcome to the forum!

Welcome and congrats! As others have said, please make sure you get the proper gear and if any way possible, take a rider's safety course. The FZ1 may look comfy like a sofa but it's a wolf in sheep's clothing, especially past 6K on the tach. Be careful and have fun!

Yea, the class is first on my list and then buying all the gear is after that. I already have an Arai helmet but its a few years old. I'll ride with that for this season and maybe get a new one next year

Rocky mt. Atv or revzilla.com they are both very competitive on prices and free return shipping if the product doesn't fit. A nice set of zip together textile mesh jacket and pants are nice for warm weather.

Back