My stable

Well I have had the black 92 for 4 years now and have done a lot to her. but she was replaced with the Fz1, kinda sad, it rides so nice with new Progressive suspension and fork brace. New owner picks her up this week so I figured I had better get some pictures for the scrap book. If you have a stable full post them up on this thread.
004-3.jpg
[/IMG]

I LOVE the Cobalt Blue on the 09's. If I were getting a Gen2, that's the year/color I would want. That or the charcoal gray of the '08.

Pretty bikes.

Rob

Well the Fz1 is a crazy machine, more power than I've ever sat on but easy to ride in town. It's not as flickable as the others. The 92, black NH was the first real street bike I had, Before that I had and still do a 04 DRZ 400s. The 85 NH is old school, needs a top end jobby. Should be at 172 lbs of comp. but at 130. still, it runs great. I had it repainted and only has 14K I think.

The black one went down the road yesterday, new owner's first street bike and he just retired. Nice stable to Utah06FZ1, waiting on the 16T, then I can install the Speedohealer. Got oil and filter yesterday for that first oil change but need some more miles, if this weather would get better.

Back