My fz1-n my07

nrg69

Hey guys!
This is my time!
Attached below some pics of my "bestiaccia".
I bought used at 5Kkm, now she has 12Kkm.
I usually change bike every year, but this is my bike!!! it's a pleasure to ride, also really beautiful :blowing_kisses:

I changed pipes with a Leovince Factory carbon one, stopped AIS, cuttted the airbox with Ivan's profile, and a pair of Pirelli Diablo Corsa to have grip everywhere..

So winter is coming... special parts are coming soon!!!!

img00392201009041843.jpg

img00297201007181316.jpg

dsc3113.jpg

Last edited:
Look at that effing road in the middle pic!! W(hy)TF do I live in Canada? Also, your bike looks great! The naked version is not available in North America, but I plan on buying an FZ1 and getting the parts aftermarket to make it a very rare Canadian FZ1N. Hopefully it comes out looking as nice as yours.

Grazie ragazzi!
I think Fz1 naked is the most beautiful jap bikes in production from 2006.
My favourite are also mv agusta brutale 910R and ktm superduke.
They looks sexy, but they're expensive too.

The license plate is supported by LLS plate, the footpegs are made by Valtermoto and the front fairing is original yamaha parts.

the road in the middle pic is the famous "Passo dello Stelvio" where hundreds of riders meet every day.
very amazing scenario, but not good road for speed.
You can see some nice pics here
passo dello stelvio - Cerca con Google

Today someone ring at my door... wowowow i'm really happy!!

dsc3133d.jpg

Last edited:
Grazie ragazzi!
I think Fz1 naked is the most beautiful jap bikes in production from 2006.
My favourite are also mv agusta brutale 910R and ktm superduke.
They looks sexy, but they're expensive too.

The license plate is supported by LLS plate, the footpegs are made by Valtermoto and the front fairing is original yamaha parts.

the road in the middle pic is the famous "Passo dello Stelvio" where hundreds of riders meet every day.
very amazing scenario, but not good road for speed.
You can see some nice pics here
passo dello stelvio - Cerca con Google

Today someone ring at my door... wowowow i'm really happy!!

dsc3133d.jpg

Will those rizoma risers fit right up without mods? sorry if it's a "dumb" question, but I am looking for a lower option than the stock components. Are they for the rizoma bars only or will they work with the stock bars? Everything Rizoma is total eye-candy.

Thanks guys!

@GAZZA: sorry but I don't know what "tail" means. Could you please explain it to me?

@Bogie & nightTrain: I want change the standard bar and risers because they aren't so sexy. The straight bar is orrible.
Rizoma bar mat black with double fold it looks amazing.
The risers code is AZ402B, they are 42mm

During next days some pics.

@Rusty: the rear set is a fixed Valtermoto type 1. I bought it used on web.
I'm tall 1,88m and I like this new position.
The centre is up 3cm and back 3cm than standard one. I like it.

@Rusty: the rear set is a fixed Valtermoto type 1. I bought it used on web.
I'm tall 1,88m and I like this new position.
The centre is up 3cm and back 3cm than standard one. I like it.

Thanks, I've been looking about for someone with these for some time with no success!

Looks like they're going on my shopping list for next year!

short ride in these orrible wheater days.
Very good feedback from OHLINS.. only now I've noticed how orrible is the front fork...

It costs 1100€, but I've bought for 450.
Also FG gubellini 31 is really good, our mate are selling for 450 with 3000km.

Rusty: if you need any measures let me know. I also can find used for you here in italy if you can't find it.

Fantastic roads and an awesome bike! Thanks for sharing! You've got a lot of great mods for the bike... well done!

For the front, look into some new springs and up the weight of the oil a bit. Also, this will help a LOT! Holeshot Performance Products, Inc.

More pics please!

BTW, my wife and I are planning on coming to Italy, hopefully next year. Perhaps we can meet and I can buy you a beer?

Fantastic roads and an awesome bike! Thanks for sharing! You've got a lot of great mods for the bike... well done!

For the front, look into some new springs and up the weight of the oil a bit. Also, this will help a LOT! Holeshot Performance Products, Inc.

More pics please!

BTW, my wife and I are planning on coming to Italy, hopefully next year. Perhaps we can meet and I can buy you a beer?

many thanks!:rmwl:
About forks I'm looking with eager eyes for a R1 04/06 forks with radial calipers.

Yeah, if you need some help to plan your vacation in Italy, let me know :rmwl:

dsc3137o.jpg

dsc3138s.jpg

Last edited:
Back