MV Agusta F3 800

Revealed: MV Agusta's F3 800 - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

yes and please

The firm says the new model has 'The exhilaration of a 1000cc Superbike with the handling of a 600cc Supersport. The torque of a v-twin and the rev limit of a four-cylinder.'

The new F3 800 claims to have 20bhp more than the current F3 675 but weghs the same. The bore remains the same as the 675 but the stroke has been increased to 54.3mm from 45.9mm. The 800 revs to 13,500rpm, features a new front-brake setup using Brembo Monobloc calipers and it also features a slipper clutch. The 800 also uses the same MVICS traction control system as the 675.

It's available in three colour options: Pearl white/black, Red/silver and Matt metallic black.

No word yet on UK availability. Price is expected to be in the region of £12,000.

mvagustaf3800.jpg

mvagustaf3800_3.jpg

mvagustaf800.jpg

The F3s sound absolutely amazing running around the Isle of Man TT course during the Superstock race

Ohhhh :spank2::spank2::spank2::spank2:

MV makes beautiful bikes. I seriously considered a 1090 Brutale when I bought my FZ1. I was an amazing piece of kit, but I wasn't 100% sold on A) the reliability, and B) the dealer network and longevity of the brand in Canada. If it wasn't my daily rider, I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but the Yamaha won because it's a huge brand, has dealers and parts available in every town, and is known to be extremely reliable and cheap to maintain.

MV makes beautiful bikes. I seriously considered a 1090 Brutale when I bought my FZ1. I was an amazing piece of kit, but I wasn't 100% sold on A) the reliability, and B) the dealer network and longevity of the brand in Canada. If it wasn't my daily rider, I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but the Yamaha won because it's a huge brand, has dealers and parts available in every town, and is known to be extremely reliable and cheap to maintain.

I feel the same way when it comes to the more exotic brands. Common sense and my bank account have a way of taming the lust for one of them.

One day the lust will win but for now I'm doing a good job fighting it.

One of the guys I ride with in OKC has an MV. Seems to be a good bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
148 ponies in a 381 lb chassis that thing should almost run with the liter bikes.

Oh I agree. I just wonder if it would have the brute power (no pun intended) to really run with the BMW, Aprilia, or ZX? While it may be quick enough, a true liter bike should have the outright power.

Never the less, I want one!

There is nothing like the raw power of 1000cc (or more) bikes. It is addictive. I can't wait to do the rest of theirs to my bike to maximize the potential of the FZ1. It's addictive and never enough when you have big power on tap.

Back