Lost an old Friend

We lost an old an dear friend the day before yesterday. He hadn't been feeling well for several weeks so we took him to his doctor. The results were pretty bad and the prognosis was worse. He would only get worse and puting him through more pain and suffering wasn't fair to him, though the loss was going to prove to be torture for my wife and I. He left the planet at about 3:00 p.m. Friday afternoon. We'll miss Old Rebel forever.

Hey, sorry to hear that. It sucks that "man's best friend" can't live at least half as long as us. It seems that just as they become a part of you it's time for them to leave. The only good out of it is that he's no longer suffering. R.I.P. Rebel!

Having just put down Michele's cat we've lived almost 22 yrs with, I totally feel your pain and sense of loss. These pets are like children and almost as difficult to grieve over. Weep not because he is gone but weep in happiness that yo'd given him those quality years of happiness and he gave you the loyalty and love in return.

Sorry you have lost a great friend.

We lost an old an dear friend the day before yesterday. He hadn't been feeling well for several weeks so we took him to his doctor. The results were pretty bad and the prognosis was worse. He would only get worse and puting him through more pain and suffering wasn't fair to him, though the loss was going to prove to be torture for my wife and I. He left the planet at about 3:00 p.m. Friday afternoon. We'll miss Old Rebel forever.

Sorry to hear bout your Rebel. Take care

Back