Icon Varient helmet

So i received my helmet last Friday. Besides the extremely strong smell of glue or or whatever they used to put the helmet together I love it. What I'm going to enjoy the most about this helmet is the vents especially this summer. With top vents open it really pumps in the air is pretty amazing. And another note people were complaining about not having a defrost notch for the shield well evidently icon has changed this because the one I purchased has it. Overall I am very pleased with the helmet and it was well worth the 350 bucks. Here is a pic I'm going to pick up a gold shield for it tomorrow!! I might look like Master Chief.

26B9F022-11C0-49E2-A209-6C4DB23D3E96-8465-000003BE67C1BE95_zps6bbae42c.jpg

C1874313-5969-4E7C-A0B1-AC9CB6E70F17-8465-000003BE582C6831_zps7d693962.jpg

Don't mind little old me in the reflection haha. Its pretty cool when your riding and it gets a lot of attention at stoplights.

Last edited:
now ya just gotta spray paint it green! very cool. i have an icon airframe, it's nice, a bit loud, definitely need the ear plugs, but other than that, it's a pretty good helmet

This is the EXACT combo im planning on picking up when taxes come on, and your post only solidified it more for me, looks effing sweet!

Is your bike a faired or naked version? Mine's been converted and im curious as to how it rides at highway speed without a front fairing...

My first helmet was a variant and loved it till I started riding twisties. Anything above 140 and it wants to tear your head off and looking through the turn is horrible bc you start worrying about the helmet instead of the turn, and lane checks suck also. It's the coolest looking helmet out there IMO, but doesn't suit my riding style. Looks awesome

Back