I hate ktm

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
I own a 02 KTM EXC 520 and love it to death thou I want to sell it. I feel KMT is a real enthusiast brand!!!

What I hate about KTM is that it has taken one of our most prominent members away from us. Someone who was and is a real sense of reason, knowledge and experience.

I miss Old School. I know he still lurks but miss his input. So if any of you Canooks know where he lives I'm posting a bounty for the destruction of his his new and semi shiney KTM....

OldSchool were are you.........

I'll be back

I certainly appreciate the sentiment, and after much soul searching and a summer of having my beloved FZ-1 up for sale (unsuccesfully) I have decided that I should keep it. I may not win any mileage competitions with the FZ, since I'll be splitting my riding with the 990, but I will ride her.

This has been a crazy summer for me with work getting busier than I have ever seen, and increased responsibilities there. Now the biggest problem is not enough staff. It's a good problem to have but leaves little time to spend at the keyboard (when not at work). I get up very early on weekends just to ride.

Have no fear I will return to more Normal (for me) appearances as the riding season in the Great White North comes to a close. We are having a late September heat wave so I am off to ride the Orange beast (sorry Johnny) before the temperatures get too warm.

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

It's great seeing you post Lee. You've been missed buddy. I'm glad your doing okay and super happy that your busy with work. I wish I could say the same thing! Thanks for checking in and we'll speak to you soon!:shine:

When I lived in Invermere I wished I had a dual sport to compliment my FZ1. But the ride from Banff to Invermere then Golden on the FZ1 is something I could do everyday of my life (cept for snow and rain which have been caught in a few times). What I did to fill my off road void was had a quad and my passion snowmbiling. Nothing like sitting at 10,000 ft on a glacier in July, plus 10C tanning on a sled......god I miss it.

Last edited:
Back