Hi all, Im a newbie

Hey everyone, just a quick intro. My names Rod and I'm from Australia. Just picked up my brand new 2009 fz1n in black this arvo. Only got to ride it for about an hour but love it already. I wana run it in and get used to it then start doing a few things like tail tidy, clear blinkers and so on, this site looks like its got plenty of info thats forsure! I also have a yami wr250 dirtbike, just love riding! I'll put up some pics asap!! Cheers.

Welcome Rod. Glad to have another member aboard. Congrats on your new purchase. Your gonna love it for sure. We are here to help in whatever way we can with any questions you may have. Get those pics up as soon as you can!

Arr, G'day. Ow ya garn mate.

I'm hopefully picking my FZ1 up later today.

Somebody already ran mine in for me though...lol.:cheers:

haha thanks guys, ok ok here are a couple of pics from my first real ride today, still only got about 300kms on it, if the rain stays away I'll be on it again tomorow!!!
DSC00665.jpg

As you can see its all standard as it is still new, already love it heaps, power is awsome! Ive got plenty of questions but I'll do some searching on this site first, what to wash it with is my first question ha. :rmwl:

Nice bike Rod, and congrats on your purchase, wheres that Photo taken, looks nice, Lots of nice places to see here in Victoria, just got my FZ1 myself, and can't believe the places my friends have taken me and some of the beautiful look outs along the way.

Happy riding, Shane.

Back