Hey new FZ1 owner.

Just got the bike last Friday... This thing is awesome. I previously an still ride my FZ8. And just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has donated time and their ideas to this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unedunen.jpg
2ary4asu.jpg
uta3emut.jpg

Here's all three. The fz8 "was" the bike I rode the most hence the 3k$ worth of upgrades but hopefully a lot more on my FZ1.

Nice stable you've got there! Welcome to the site and congrats! Are you keeping all three?

Tell us about the likes/dislikes/differences between the FZ1 and FZ8?

Thanks glad to be here. Nope the gsxr 750 is about to be sold. :( while they are both great bikes I prefer the 1 over the 8. The 1st difference I noticed between the FZ8 and the FZ1 was the shifting, the fz1 is much smoother. Like telling yourself your with hooking up with a 9 when she's actually a 6. Lol. The suspension was much more rigid on the 8. Which I liked, but I haven't started playing with the suspension on the 1 yet. While most of the 1's power is in the top end believe it or not the 8 actually feels "quicker" in the low and mid-range. I love the street fighter look on my 8 but hate taking it for rides longer than 100 miles just due to the wind blast factor. I bought the 09 fz1 with 1400 miles 2 weeks ago and now it's up to 2450. I am about to start pulling mods of the 8 and "try" to put them on the 1. I will start a new thread for everyone To let you guys know the interchangeability of parts which I've been reading this forum for a bit and found that a lot of you are curious to which parts are actually interchangeable. A lot More to come.

Back