heat wave

we are in the middle of another one 102 here right now.God I hate summer!!!

Yea, this extreme heat we're having kind of sucks. Definitely not good riding weather that's for sure. Still I'll take this any day over 2 feet of snow ;)

Last edited:
Still hanging out in Vermont. Put another 25 miles of single track riding on it today. A five day total of 135 miles. Temps are reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow they say we will have a heat index of 106 and humid.. :(

Very rare for heat like that here, normally we hang in the 86 degree range...

Heat index was 110° here today! Tomorrow is going to be even worse so I took the day off from work and I'm headed to the water park in the morning :D

Wow. 38/101 with 47/117 humidex up here today. Breaks a record from 1944. Gets dangerous around traffic since most feel more comfortable at -40 :smoking:

Guys I like a thousand times the terrible head of pianura padana where I ride since I was a child,more than a sunny but cold winter day..I hate cold! I hate winter roads where you can't use tires sides:-( in my country on summer 38C with 70%humidity are standard afternoon..have you ever try a track's day in this conditions? When you stop the bike the leather suite try to kill you! But you can ride and tires works well!! Better than winter on way!

Guys I like a thousand times the terrible head of pianura padana where I ride since I was a child,more than a sunny but cold winter day..I hate cold! I hate winter roads where you can't use tires sides:-( in my country on summer 38C with 70%humidity are standard afternoon..have you ever try a track's day in this conditions? When you stop the bike the leather suite try to kill you! But you can ride and tires works well!! Better than winter on way!

I totally agree. I will take heat over cold any day.

I have worked in 57 Deg. C in Central Australia but zero humidity and provided you drank your 7 liters of staminade Per Diem you were fine.

However by 8pm at night -6 Deg and a sky so clear you could touch the stars, six months of that I saved $60,000 and loved it the only part that bothered me, nearest beach, 1300 Kilometers away.

We all rode 500cc Yamaha Singles which never missed a beat.

It's 82 here now at 0500.....The heat index has been over 100 all week......I'll take the cold over the heat anytime...... No riding for me untill this crap ends.

The temp has been in the upper 90s with the heat index in the 100+ (A couple days it was 115) but I've been on the bike every day.

I'd take this over any form of cold all the time.

Back