Hard bags

Etroze

Hey guys trying to find a good setup for some hard bags and trunk for my 08 FZ1. I've been doing alot of long hauls lately and everywhere I go seems like im straping down a duffle bag. I don't mind doing this but I really don't want to take to many chances for strap coming loose or scratching up the paint. Any advice is a great help
Thanks

I have the Givi topcase mount and the E340 topcase. Install was fairly easy and it is a solid mount. Topcase easily fits a full face helmet and gloves, glasses.

I am planning on getting the Givi PLXR359 quick-release side racks and the V35 sidecases next month.

Got mine from Sport Tour, they have free shipping.

Good luck shopping.

MrHix

Does anyone know if you could place the Givi E55 Maxima on the back of the FZ1? I haven't heard of anyone doing it and I haven't seen any pictures. I wonder if it would be too bulky.

Yeah, I hear that the V35 side cases along with the PLX359 attachment system is a good fit. Does anyone know if the V41 side cases will fit and/or how they would look?

Does anyone know if you could place the Givi E55 Maxima on the back of the FZ1? I haven't heard of anyone doing it and I haven't seen any pictures. I wonder if it would be too bulky.

Yeah, I hear that the V35 side cases along with the PLX359 attachment system is a good fit. Does anyone know if the V41 side cases will fit and/or how they would look?

Only side cases I have ever seen on the FZ1 have been the V35s. Not sure that the V41 fit...

Back