Graves FE kit...............

Cobalt Coupe

Just installed a Graves FE kit. Worked out great, I am very happy with it especially the fact that the t-signal mounting holes are cut in the teardrop shape so the stock t-signals are a 100% bolt on. No hacking/cutting/mods needed at all. I'm happy with leaving the big yellow stock t-signals since I like being seen as much as possible. Easy install and obviously looks a ton better too!
Now of course wifey wants one for her FZ6R...........

Before pic..................

100_2462.jpg

After pic..............

100_2538.jpg

What do you run in TSDRA?

Well, the TSDRA actually went under last year, but in 2009 I won the 8.20 class championship with my 1993 mustang coupe thats in my avatar pic. Its a 25.5 spec chassis, minitubbed, got a SBF, glide, FAST efi, Procharger F1-R or F-2 depending how fast I wanna go, air/liquid cooler etc etc etc. 98% all built by me myself, and I.
When I really wanna burn some money( which I dont feel like doing lately ) I play around in the NMRA/NMCA also, might start doing some X275 radial stuff later this year, we'll see.
The car is really my favorite toy, unfortunately it is by far the biggest way to burn cash by the bucket full. We have the bikes for fun / relaxation.

FE really cleans up the look of the bike and makes it looks more sport bike, less sport tourer. I've had Graves FE kit uninstalled for over a year. I still hesitate putting it on because of the number of raining days we have here in the NW.

Last edited:
Back