Good Sam Road Side Assistance

Cars, Motorcycles, RV's, etc.
They have a good looking commercial and the fine print at the bottom of the screen explains the standard policy of towing to the nearest authorized repair facility. Same as Progressive, Geico, etc.
$69 for the 1st year - sounds like a pretty good deal but as we have talked about in countless threads, companies don't always deliver on their promisses.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this company?

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.
I have been looking for an alternative to my cycle coverage.

Did you get towed - If so - how far?
MAIN QUESTION that I forgot to list in the 1st post: IS THERE A TOWING LIMIT and you (the customer) have to pay the rest?
I had an example where I broke down and my Progressive insurance would only pay 29 miles of my towing. I had to pay the rest of the towing fee (about 50 more miles) up front.

Awesome!

Did you get towed - If so - how far?
MAIN QUESTION that I forgot to list in the 1st post: IS THERE A TOWING LIMIT and you (the customer) have to pay the rest?
I had an example where I broke down and my Progressive insurance would only pay 29 miles of my towing. I had to pay the rest of the towing fee (about 50 more miles) up front.

The closest repair was 35 miles when I broke down on the interstate ... Had them take me to a McDonald's about that distance down the interstate and a friend came with a trailer and picked me up....

They will take you to the closest repair place for your bike..... Had a BMW that one the brake hoses cracked and leaked the fluid out.... They picked it up at the house and took it to the BMW dealer...

Last edited:
Back