Geometry adjustment: Rear spring perch or slide forks in triple clamp

Pete, whats the point of making an SS bike out of the FZ1? Rather buy a liter superbike.

Yep. Exactly, in retrospect, I wish I would have just gotten a pure sports bike. I like my FZ1, especially the way it pulls like a freight train, but I miss the way my last two bikes felt when leaned over. I just can't get a comfortable feeling out of the front end on my FZ1, and after switching bikes with a friend on my last ride, I realized I'd rather have a R1 or CBR. Hell even my 97 VFR750 felt much more composed mid-corner.

Also I have the opportunity to do a few track days soon, and I'm certain once I'm back on a track, I will start missing my GSXR too.

In a perfect world I would have 2 bikes, but I can't. I can have only one, and I am willing to make sacrifices in terms of comfort to have that feeling of "rightness" when leaned over...

On a different note. Anybody want to buy an 2006 FZ1, about 10k miles, yosh slip on?

FZ1 is a great bike and I am going to relegate it to ST/commuting duty completely once I get a Daytona. Daytona will be the weekend twisty/track day machine and then I will take a call on the FZ1.

and when tat happens, please give me a headsup on your micron FS! :sinister:

Back