Gen II parts

BoostCreepr

I have a few stock GenII parts i would like to move out of the garage, and also a couple aftermarket parts.

I have 2 stock exhausts. both are in great shape! 1 has some black soot markings at the tip as seen in the picture. Sold to Hellcat and FZ ONE

I have the stock center stand with hardware. Sold to Crankpin

I have a stock Kick Stand. Sold to Sushiplease

I have an AIS setup. $30

I have an Cycle One-off 1" lowering Link $45

I have 4 Rizoma turn signals, there are 2 types here. One pair has multiple lights and the other has 1 light. 1 of the single lights has a cracked lense as i tried to show in the picture. $20 for the pair with the broken lense *maybe i can be fixed?*
Multi-Light signals Sold to Sushiplease

For the heavier exhausts i will ship UPS most likely and the smaller stuff will go USPS.

DSC_1079.jpg

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1082.jpg

DSC_1083.jpg

DSC_1084.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

DSC_1087.jpg

DSC_1089.jpg

DSC_1093.jpg

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, forum rules prohibit selling items without prices listed next to them in the post. It encourages bidding between members and thats a "no-no" so please edit the items here and place prices next to them. The shipping can always be figured out later. Thanks, and good luck with the sale!

Unfortunately, forum rules prohibit selling items without prices listed next to them in the post. It encourages bidding between members and thats a "no-no" so please edit the items here and place prices next to them. The shipping can always be figured out later. Thanks, and good luck with the sale!

done! :cowboy:

Would you ship the center stand to India? I would be interested. Also, any idea if this is a direct bolt on the FZ1 N ?

While the FZ1N didn't come with a center stand I don't see a reason why this one wouldn't bolt on if you had all the required hardware. The chassis and exhaust are the same so the mounting points are already there.

Updated the status for everything that was sold. Just so everyone is aware, tonight will be dedicated to packing up everything and shipping labels and scheduling a pickup for tomorrow. For Crankcase, i will be hoping i can print a label for international shipping, if not i will be taking the center stand to the Post Office friday and ship it. Thanks everyone for the help moving these items out of my garage :)

Boost Creepr is a man of his word. When I found out by measuring the lowering link that it was a 2" drop and not a 1" he immediately refunded my money no questions asked.

Back