Gen 2: Graves Stacks & Sliders

Gamecock

Both are brand new. For Gen II. The stacks I had on for one ride but don't need now that I have Ivan's Flash. Sliders are BNIB, never installed.

Decided to keep!

Last edited:
why dont you need the stacks anymore after ivans flash? just curious as to what this changes, and why the improved performance of the stacks wouldnt remain...

You end up selling the stacks?

Nope, decided to put them on the bike.

why dont you need the stacks anymore after ivans flash? just curious as to what this changes, and why the improved performance of the stacks wouldnt remain...

Because Ivan specifically made the flash for/with the stock stacks. I told him my mods when I sent the ECU. Told me if I like them use them, but you don't need them. Said why not sell them and make $100.

That said, I decided to put them back on do kinda see for myself. I don't know if its better (not dyno tested by me) one way or the other, but I do like the sound that is coming from under the tank with the Graves on there! :drools: I love Graves stuff and my bike sounds like the 4-horsemen of the Apocalypse when I open her up!

Last edited:
Nope, decided to put them on the bike.

Because Ivan specifically made the flash for/with the stock stacks. I told him my mods when I sent the ECU. Told me if I like them use them, but you don't need them. Said why not sell them and make $100.

That said, I decided to put them back on do kinda see for myself. I don't know if its better (not dyno tested by me) one way or the other, but I do like the sound that is coming from under the tank with the Graves on there! :drools: I love Graves stuff and my bike sounds like the 4-horsemen of the Apocalypse when I open her up!

I also have them and think they are worth the additional response and sound. I'm not giving them up now, even with Ivan's flash!

Nice did you put a full graves system on Gamecock?

Yes sir! Took off the center stand too....I've taken off quite a bit of weight! I have front and rear stands so didn't need it.

I LOVE the sound and look of the Graves. I can't think of a sweater sound when I "release the hounds!"

Last edited:
Yes sir! Took off the center stand too....I've taken off quite a bit of weight! I have front and rear stands so didn't need it.

I LOVE the sound and look of the Graves. I can't think of a sweater sound when I "release the hounds!"

Funny i took my centerstand off too . What a diff. From stock to current weight.

Back