FZ1 yamaha should have built 07

I am ready to trade around the fleet. I have a 2007 FZ1 i would like to sell or trade

This is a great bike, but it simply doesn't get ridden. I bought it new and have spent a fortune making it the bike Yamaha should have built.

2007 Yamaha FZ1
5400 miles
euro FZ1N tail with seat and cowl
yamaha comfort seat
Copper dawg speed screen
Rizoma bars, rizers, and grips
CRG bar end mirrors
R1 forks/ brakes with traxxion Dynamics AK20 internals
Elka Triple rear shock
PC3 with ignition module with custom dyno tune
Full AKRA titanium exhast system
speedo healer to adjust for regearing
Almost New Pilot Powers 2ct's
New Chain and sprockets
Smaller secondary butterflies to improve throttle response
Gillies rear sets
I have powder coated all silver parts Black
HID head lights
integrated tail light
Alarm
Steering Stabilizer

I am probably forgetting some stuff but that gives you the idea. I hate to get rid of this bike, but i would like to see it go to someone who will ride it like it deserves. Really wanting to trade it towards a big adventure ie KTM 950/990, I don't really know want this bike is worth. Lets start at $8,000 NEW PRICE $6500 I would be open to reasonable offers. I don't need to sell, so it won't be given away. Bike is located in NE Kansas.

P8081413.jpg

P8081412.jpg

P8081411.jpg

P8081410.jpg

P8081409.jpg

P8081408.jpg

P8081407.jpg

P8081405.jpg

P8081403.jpg

P8081402.jpg

P8081401.jpg

P8081399.jpg

Last edited:
i know i am trying not to think about that. I love this bike, but it never gets ridden. I bought the bike new then was in a severe dirt bike accident and couldn't ride for almost two years. I missed riding so much i spent all of my free time making this bike exactly what i wanted. Unfortunately i work on the road now and don't have much time to play. what time i do have i seem to prefer to spend off road. I hate to see this bike just sit so it is time for it to move to a new owner who will put it to better use than i have.

I am more than happy to assist a potential buyer anyway i can. fly and ride or delivery.

-Ross

Somebody needs this bike. I have the clean 1 owner title in hand and ready to go. It comes with all the original parts.

I would hate to have to part this out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I am bumping this up to the top because i pulled it out of the garage today and cleaned it up. I took as many pictures as i could, if you want to see any specific details just let me know.

The only problem i discovered is i had ridden this bike more than i thought it had. correct mileage is 5384 this may go up slightly as i am already regretting selling it and may start riding it again. Sorry about reporting the mileage wrong earlier not sure how i messed that up.

These photos were taken today

I can't believe that you haven't sold it already.
Don't be scared to put a few extra miles onto it, it's not like a few more thousand miles will detract too much from its value.

Sent from my Nexus 5

i understand i could get more total dollars if i parted the bike out, but i have spent all the time since i bought it brand new trying to make it perfect. I simply don't have the heart to break it up. This bike works great as a package and would hope someone else would be able to enjoy it as such.

The ECU flash is the only thing that i would like to have done to this bike that i didn't get done. Unfortunately i don't ride on the street enough to justify keeping this beast shackled in my garage.

-Ross

Back