First day of spring!!!!!

I'm not here to rain on your parade, it's just hard to connect the dots and we're not that far apart geographically.

My 1st ride was January 1, and it was a sunny and pleasant day, and I've been riding since but..........we've had days too cold to ride and we've had days where I've had to wear my summer mesh jacket.

We go from day to day but it's really, honestly hard to conceive when the middle of March is the first day to ride.

We had a great ride Sunday from Dover out to Merrimack then back across the southern part of the state. Leisure ride to shake down the bikes and get rid of the Stabil fuel for good.

I've been sick since we got home that day and I am working from home today. :(

We had a great ride Sunday from Dover out to Merrimack then back across the southern part of the state. Leisure ride to shake down the bikes and get rid of the Stabil fuel for good.

I've been sick since we got home that day and I am working from home today. :(

Say it isn't true. Riding the FZ makes you sick! This does not bode well......:frown:

Thought of the day: I saw the first Robin of Spring today..............................................................some cat was chewing on it's colon.

I'll have managed to log about 500kms since Monday when I got my bike...Now they're calling for snow, so back to the front porch it goes:frown:

I'll have managed to log about 500kms since Monday when I got my bike...Now they're calling for snow, so back to the front porch it goes:frown:

I feel your pain.:rant:

Snow in the forecast here for the next 4 days as well. If we don't get too much, next tuesday is looking good.

82 for here today and close to 90 tomorrow. Record breakers for NH!

Lee, I think it was just being too damned excited to be out on two with my best friend, love , wife on her FZ1. When I got back, I got off the bike, got dizzy, hit the couch and spiked a 102 degree fever that took the better part of the night to get rid of. The next two days were "expulsion" days... Whatever could exit from someplace, it did! :eek5:

82 for here today and close to 90 tomorrow. Record breakers for NH!

Lee, I think it was just being too damned excited to be out on two with my best friend, love , wife on her FZ1. When I got back, I got off the bike, got dizzy, hit the couch and spiked a 102 degree fever that took the better part of the night to get rid of. The next two days were "expulsion" days... Whatever could exit from someplace, it did! :eek5:

TMI dude. TMI. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading home (in 2 weeks) to colder weather and it's only going to get colder. I better get out there asap then! Well after modding though :D
Just wish I was heading for your Texas weather though.

I'm heading home (in 2 weeks) to colder weather and it's only going to get colder. I better get out there asap then! Well after modding though :D
Just wish I was heading for your Texas weather though.

Safe travels Scott. You've got a lot of fun work waiting! Is this going to be a mod-marathon to get it all done at once? Make sure there's lots of pics and videos. :yes:

BTW, my shock finally shipped out today and will be here on Monday. Tomorrow I get to ride again and then it starts to cool off to more seasonable temperatures here on Friday and forward. But I'm still going to ride!

Safe travels Scott. You've got a lot of fun work waiting! Is this going to be a mod-marathon to get it all done at once? Make sure there's lots of pics and videos. :yes:

BTW, my shock finally shipped out today and will be here on Monday. Tomorrow I get to ride again and then it starts to cool off to more seasonable temperatures here on Friday and forward. But I'm still going to ride!

Thanks Eric.
Yeah it'll be kind of a marathon, but I'll draw it out a bit and take lots of photo's and there's going to be a child or two hanging off me, understandable really :D but it happens after being away for 6 months...
and as it will be the easter long weekend I won't be in too much of a hurry to get out on the roads.
It may pay to drag out the work over the weekend and not bother riding till after the weekend.
Yes enjoy that Penske! :woot: I look forward to the pics :D

Back