Finally getting one

loosenut

Wizard
Well, I always wanted a CopperDawg Speedscreen. Well, I just placed my order for a Speed Screen 2. It's gonna look mean!

I just pulled the trigger on a Zero Gravity Touring screen. I have yet to get the bike out of storage to try it.

Cosmetically, in my opinion, the CD screen is the best thing you can do for these bikes. Congrats! Did you get the clear or smoke?

Congrats !! they do look awesome ,, but can't justify it myself , be sure to post a pic when fitted

I went with the smoke windscreen. It's expensive, but seeing as I am having the tank and fairing repaired,I can afford it.

When life gives you lemons make lemonade right?

I'm looking forward to the transformation. Any other goodies lined up?

No other additional goodies yet. About all that is left is stacks and the front suspension and brakes. I will be ordering replacement parts, but I was thinking of getting a flat black tail section. I'm gonna get a heated jacket liner and some new gloves for me.

Me too! I have wanted one since I bought the bike. I liked the speed screen but glad I waited because the speed screen 2 looks so much better! I got the liquid silver smoke version without cutouts. Glad I ordered it in the offseason, being custom made they take about a month. I placed my order on 2/13 and just received an email that it will ship this week. I don't mind the wait because I can't ride anyway but I would be itchen for it if I could.

Congrats! I wish that version 2 was available when I bought mine, but I absolutely love my medium scalloped. You get a lot more air on you with any of his screens however, it is smooth-clean air, not turbulent like the OEM or any other screen.

I swear I'm faster now too! hahahahaha!

Things are working out OK. Just snagged a tank off eBay. I'll still have the stock tank repaired, but now I have a spare.

Mike, if you are goint to be painting i bet Pat would sell you one in primer. That is how he sold me my seat cowl, I cant remember price but it was cheaper unpainted.

Got it Installed and Love the new look. I have 1.5" up 1" back risers and they clear the screen perfectly. It lines up on all sides and feels very solid. I have not gotten to ride with it yet but I am hoping to today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 56
Back