Exup eliminator - how to build it

nrg69

Hey all
I do not want to spend 90€ for the exup eliminator... 90€ for one stupid connector.:eek5:
Someone of you have tested yet to build one by himself?
I need space under thr seat to hide the aftermarket ignition, here in Italy is illegal and the Police controls us.:mad:

thanks all
have a nice wknd :rmwl:

I didn't worry about the servo and left it in place. No cables and the 2Bros slip-on, no problems at all with the bike's performance. What you could try is to unbolt it and relocate it to under the tank. Zip-tie it under there and that will give you the space you wanted?

-Eric

I've been thinking of building this myself...

ExupDummy3_schematic.JPG

http://cvieth.bplaced.net/bilder/motorrad/exupdummy/ExupDummy3_schematic.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the advantage of eliminating the servo if the valve is already taken out? What is the gain? I ask with all honesty.

Basically the servo is big and heavy. If you just take the motor out you will get an error code, an eliminator bypasses the error code. So some people like to have the extra space and weight loss.

Basically the servo is big and heavy. If you just take the motor out you will get an error code, an eliminator bypasses the error code. So some people like to have the extra space and weight loss.

I don't know about big and heavy. It looks more small and insignificant from what I saw while handling it. About a 1.5" cube if memory serves. :D

I do know that you get the light and error code if it is removed though but just cannot see a reason to remove it. Not much can fit in that spot. :confused0024:

Wait so that dude sells an eliminator AND the metal shelf for 50?

I was going to do the eliminator and make a shelf from some spare aluminum I have, that way I can mount the PC3 there when I get one over the winter.

many thanks for the pic!!!
I've disassembled the servo motor today and looks more different than R6 one.
It's also made by Moric,the wires colours are the same but the electric engine and the position sensor are different.
The setup made in the pic above is really simple, I'll try it asap.

many thanks for the pic!!!
I've disassembled the servo motor today and looks more different than R6 one.
It's also made by Moric,the wires colours are the same but the electric engine and the position sensor are different.
The setup made in the pic above is really simple, I'll try it asap.

Do it, include some pics too :cowboy:. I'm good with a soldering iron so if the instructions are clear I can bang it out in no-time. The open space really would be a good spot for an alarm or some road-side service stuff. With the rear seat offering no space underneath, this would be a good alternative...

Back