error codes help

have a 07 FZ1 fitted a LED tail lamp/indicators as per instrutions now the dsah show error code 39 (injector 4) and wont start how do I reset/ remove the code have a workshop manual witch tells me what the codes mean but cant figere out how to clear it , have put the lights but to standard now Help please:eek: have a track day in two weeks and need it running has a yoshi muff & power comander fuel cut eliminater, ivans butterflys & emission removal air box mod & k&n

firstly welcome to the site :) , but with error codes etc . you may actually need to take it to your Yamaha service centre , to get the ECU rebooted & started up again :confused: . sorry i aint anymore help , as i aint no mechanic :eek: but the modd's to your lighting have thrown up these codes , are you using a relay switch ? its possible the system is confused ?? "just like me" :eek:

thanks for the input I am a mechanic (but not a electictronics wizz) Bike was running sweet has 151hp @ the rear on the dyno me think the dealer will have to look have spoken the yamaha NZ in depth they are unsure say the LED lamp causes all sorts of problems on late model FZ/R1s as the lamp circuit is controled but the ecu (silly idea) and any change in voltage (leds)upsets the bike (to bright for its own good) the unit came with load resisters whitch were fitted (I have a bandit and the same brand of lamp works fine on that) can go through the self diagnostic system but cant seem to clear this code!! will keep trying :confused:

have tryed that thanks have just made a tail tidy to remount OME indicators will fit them up this arvo so bike is wired stock and take it to shop we shall see any more ideas are a help cheers

It runs !! what I found was a poor connection @ the power comander fuel module which was suffin up the main ecu (nothing to do with the LED lamp) bring up a fault code (which was not the fault) this is what happens when you try to make a good system better, the factory plugs are first rate the power comander ones are not bit of a red hearing will post some potos when it is painted doing a Kenny Robert yellow with strip thanks for your help

The connections @ the loom (piggi back one are good quality (as they have to fit the OME plugs) but where it terminates @ the module (in the tail piece) the plug the use is second rate have cleaned and rescured the plug and retained the plug with zip ties to the unit had alittle ride up the road all is good although the front wheel does not want to stay on the road :D will post some photos of the mods for others to critique or copy

Back