ECU flash one last question

Utah06FZ1

OK, I am getting ready to do mine. I have read the threads and the back and forth commentaries. Money is not a concern, Quality is. Who should get my business, ECU Unleashed or Dynotronics? The difference is about a $100.00. Both have 1 day turn around as long as my ECU is on file and needs no additional work.
Thanks
Chris

I think ( not sure ) they are both dealers providing the exact same flash that is provided by the parent company in Italy. Pasini or Pasani something like that.

I think ( not sure ) they are both dealers providing the exact same flash that is provided by the parent company in Italy. Pasini or Pasani something like that.

That is interesting, They are a $100.00 apart in their pricing. Although money isn't my primary consideration, A hundred bucks is a hundred bucks.

Have you looked at Flash-Tune in California? I know they do Yamaha and at least on some models you can buy your own tuning software and give it to your local tuner. Might be worth asking if they do the FZ1.

Have you looked at Flash-Tune in California? I know they do Yamaha and at least on some models you can buy your own tuning software and give it to your local tuner. Might be worth asking if they do the FZ1.

I don't think flashtune has a flash for the FZ1..........yet.

Back