Definately harassment!!!

Because your right, that thread was useless without pics....

safe_image.php

Just kidding, here's a real one....

282191_1701641960053_1808080942_1084507_1885028_n.jpg

Last edited:
OK Missy - The results are in.
I'm afraid we got zip. I started at The Bass Pro Shop parking lot at about 2am and drove I30 East. Drove through the city limits. Not a whole lot of traffic. I went east to the big car dealership. Turned around and drove back heading west. Turned around in the Bass Pro Shop parking lot again and headed east. This time I exited Darlock Rd to go to my friend's house.
So I drove the road one complete pass but I didn't see any police or Hiway Patrol. I really watched for any speed traps but didn't see anything that looked like a trap. I have seen several motorcycle police in Rowlett. They like to park just off the road but seem to just watch traffic. I have never seen them holding a radar gun. They may have something on their bike but I honestly don't think so. I have never seen these guys at night but they may just be very good at hiding.
So it seems like your problem has moved on??

Maybe somebody else complained or something, because like I said, I havent seen him in awhile either. He was pulling so many bikes over maybe someone finally said enough!
At any rate I'm happy, I hate pulling into the shoulder at night. Makes me nervous.
I appreciate you doing that though my friend! That was awesome of
You!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy I spent the last 3 days in Rowlett and I think I may have something that may help explain your situation. I was hanging out with my best friend and I kept riding around Dalrock Rd and I saw A TON of cops. I mean that is the most heavily patrolled area I have seen in my life. EVERY SINGLE TIME I went down that road I saw a minimum of one patrol car/motorcycle. I even saw a maximum of 4 cops on about a 5 mile stretch. Geez!!! It made me remember your account of how you were followed and harassed by the police. LOL I was thinking that I have never seen more cops in my life.
Well as I was driving down Dalrock I noticed a sign that said "Speed limit HIGHLY enforced". That made me wonder if they have the same policy or approach to patrolling I 30?
Don't get me wrong - from what you have said - you are definitely being harassed but the reason I am mentioning this is because you have been seeking answers as to why this is happening......I don't know if I am correct but I do know that Rowlett, Texas is incredibly aggressive in patrolling for speeding (or more precisely - very aggressive in gaining revenue from enforcing speeding laws). Funny thing happens when money becomes part of the equation ........ PEOPLE START FINDING WAYS TO GET MORE. :stirpot:
Well I don't know if this helps anything but I thought about your situation when I was in town so I thought I would mention it to you.

Yea, it's always the same guy though (possibly because it's always the same time 2 am) but he has pulled me over even when I'm being passed by an obviously speeding semi in the construction zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back