Check out this front tyre.

ballmead

Wizard
Have a look at the condition of this front tyre on a Triumph Street Triple that's parked in the unit complex my workplace is situated at.

I've never seen one that bad on the front before.

I need to find this guy and warn him before he gets a blow out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Says a lot about the owner if he lets his front tire get to such appalling condition. Sheesh.

Maybe the guy is a tight arse, I have a mate like that, puts 20 year old tyres on his bikes which he buys cheap to save money

Like riding on iron clad cartwheels????

He's already tossed an 860 GTS down the road because of shite tyres, hasn't learn't, and just put a pirelli phantom on his monster only saving grace is that he has a super corsa on the front, we are just waiting for another repeat, you just can't tell some people

Last edited:
He's already tossed an 860 GTS down the road because of shite tyres, hasn't learn't, and just put a pirelli phantom on his monster only saving grace is that he has a super corsa on the front, we are just waiting for another repeat, you just can't tell some people

Ducati riders need to save all their money for repairs/maintenance I guess?.........

Have a look at the condition of this front tyre on a Triumph Street Triple that's parked in the unit complex my workplace is situated at.

I've never seen one that bad on the front before.

I need to find this guy and warn him before he gets a blow out.

So did you find the owner?

So did you find the owner?
Not yet, the unit facilities manager also rides and he doesn't know who the owner is either.

He's going to leave a message on the bike the next time he parks it there.

Back